Extension Patio was established in 1948 by Sam Troll as Extension Toy & Patio. It was a toy store that sold summer furniture as a side line. 20 years later - the side line had become so important that the toy business was ended and the name was changed to Extension Patio.
Barry Troll joined his fathers business in 1961 and now runs the business with his daughter Jennifer Troll who joined the business in 2001. For three generations, the Troll family has continued to offer the highest quality casual furniture at deeply discounted prices always offering an unsurpassed commitment to dependability and exceptional customer service.
The store specializes in patio, garden and casual furniture for residential and commercial use, as well as being a distributor for Childlife play systems. We carry all of the top brands offering items in stock for immediate delivery as well as the option to special order your own choice of color, size or finish. We also offer a variety of replacement parts, custom cushions and do umbrella repairs.
Extension Patio has been in the same location for 56 years, "We must be doing something right". We will deliver anywhere in the country, and offer free local delivery.
• Patio Umbrellas hundreds of options in both market and conventional styles in various size options and many colors from Treasure Garden, Winston, Telescope, Cast Classics, Meadowcraft and more.
• Replacement Cushions many sizes and colors available in stock or we can special order any size in hundreds of color options.
• Protective Covers many sizes available in either a heavy vinyl or waterproof polyester.
• Umbrella Bases available in coordinating colors made of cast aluminum, iron, or concrete filled vinyl.
• Hammock's from the original Pawley's Island available in cotton rope and quilted polyester. Stands and other hammock accessories also available.